Stone Granite Tan Brown
Granite is a material hardened by volcanic magma, making it the strongest diamond in the world. The feature that impresses in the range of granite slabs available for a project is the diversity of its texture, which is often unrepeatable, especially when exclusive models are chosen.
• Tiles dimensions: 350*100 cm, 300*90 cm, 60*30 cm, 30*30 cm
• Tiles thickness: 1.0 cm, 2.0 cm
• Textures: Polished, Flamed, Bush Hammered, Leather, Satin
• Applications: → Construction of buildings and streets (raising of buildings, monuments, paving streets, alleys, etc.). → Interior and exterior arrangements (floors, kitchen countertops, sanitary ware, window sills, etc.). → Decorations (sculptures, decorative elements).
• Advantages: → Maximum hardness. The hardness level is very high, the stone offers resistance to scratches, wear and mechanical impact.
→ Increased resistance. A notable feature is the increased resistance to environmental aggression, UV rays and abrasion. Is extremely resistant to stains, corrosive agents and weathering, the granite tiles seem to remain untouched. Resistant to high temperatures, so freshly removed dishes can be placed directly on the counter.
→ Beauty. Granite allows invisible joints and is available in a variety of unique colors. Offers different sizes and thicknesses.
|h1||Granite, stone slabs|
|Melting point||1215 – 1260° C|
|Natural fractures and cracks||There are few|
|Dimensions of the plate||2050*700; 3000*900; 3000*1900|
|Available thicknesses, mm||20; 30|