Stone Quartz Toscana Cream
Silestone is a hybrid surface of natural minerals and recycled materials, created especially for interior spaces of various colors, sizes, thicknesses and textures.
• Tiles dimensions: Jumbo tiles → 325 x 159 cm; Standard tiles → 306 x 140 cm; Other formats → 30 x 30 cm, 40 x 40 cm, 60 x 60 cm, 60 x 30 cm, 60 x 40 cm.
• Tiles thickness: 1.2 cm, 2.0 cm, 3.0 cm
• Textures: Polished, Suede,Volcano
• Technology: HybriQ, N-Boost
• Applications: Silestone is extremely durable in the kitchen, bathrooms and other indoor spaces exposed to constant activity and use.
• Advantages: → Increased resistance. It is resistant to acids, scratches and impacts. Silestone's high impact resistance allows you to handle hard objects (pots, pans, trays, etc.) with complete peace of mind. Silestone is a non-porous surface that is highly resistant to coffee stains, wine, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, makeup and many other everyday products.
→ Special design. Offers an unlimited range of colors and textures. It is made in over 100 colors with various sizes, textures and finishes.
→ Easy maintenance. Silestone requires minimal care and is very easy to maintain, has increased resistance to stains and scratches and a low rate of liquid absorption.