Ventilated Facades edge processing
The ventilated facade is a modern facade system of the building, which includes several important functions for exterior decoration, insulation and protection of walls against natural influences. Created to improve the level of performance and comfort of buildings, the facades, being like a shield, protect against cold, heat and noise.
With a ventilated facade, the structure of your building can take over the most modern and attractive line, and its maintenance is easy and without problems.
- Resistance to high temperatures and frost
- Resistance to wear, stains and scratches
- Humidity Resistance
- Resistance to UV radiation
- Resistance to the growth of bacteria and mold
- Protects against water ingress
- Complete absence of porosity
- It does not suffer dimensional changes
- Ease of cleaning